80–100% Zurich, Switzerland
We at Denteo build a unique product with happy users and vast potential. Now we’re looking for an experienced product manager to complete our team.
Going forward we need your support for two exciting ventures: expanding into a new country and onboarding large clinics. Both parts come with specific requirements that need to be translated into concrete work.
You will manage this process and collaborate closely with our lead designers and developers to find elegant and reliable solutions.
So if you’re looking for engaging work around passionate people in a healthy startup, please apply!
- Review and shape the requests of large clients
- Research the regulatory framework of a new market
- Collaborate with external stakeholders
- Document requirements with utmost clarity
- Brief the team and keep it accountable and engaged
- … experienced in managing complex projects
- … cooperative and comfortable with being in the lead
- … precise and thorough
- … an empathic communicator, fluent in German
- … optimistic and inspired by wicked problems
- … unafraid to question past decisions and existing structures
- Email us about your motivation and your path so far.
- In a Zoom call we get to know each other, present our company, product and salary structure.
- We give you a small assignment to solve at home. It shouldn’t take more than 3–4 hours.
- In a final session at our office we discuss your assignment and work together on an actual case.
Our team develops one of the world’s finest management tools for dentists and their patients. Today Denteo is used in more than 200 clinics with hundreds of daily users.
We continue our rapid growth in Switzerland and expand to new markets abroad. This guarantees attractive challenges across all our activities.
By now we know our sector well and have a deep understanding of the overall work ahead of us. At the same time new opportunities and challenges come up all the time – a startup reality.
That’s why we don’t follow a rigid protocol when taking on new team members, but encourage them to shape and expand their role along the way.
What we offer
- A career in a fast-growing startup
- An honest and warm environment
- The bare minimum of hierarchy
- Flexible hours and partial remote work
- A family-friendly place to work
- Transparent and competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holidays
- A week-long retreat abroad every year
- Our working language is English
- The Denteo office is in Zurich
- We work on site at least two days per week