80–100% Zurich, Switzerland
We at Denteo build a unique product with happy users and vast potential.
Now we’re looking for software engineer with a passion for a SaaS and back-end development to grow our team.
So if you’re looking for engaging work around passionate people in a healthy startup, please apply!
- Solve real problems with contemporary technology
- Write reliable code that others can build upon
- Shape new features directly with the design team
- Refine our tooling and the way we work
- Build, deploy and maintain your features
- Improve the day-to-day life of hundreds of people
- … comfortable with our stack or able to learn it quickly
- … unafraid to question past decisions and existing code
- … a problem solver that approaches challenges with curiosity
- … dependable
- Backend: Rails, Postgres and the occasional microservice
- Frontend: Rails and Vue.js, Nuxt, SCSS and some SVG magic
- DevOps: GitLab, self-managed Kubernetes, Prometheus, Sentry
Development at Denteo
- We carefully define the scope of our work. This results in reliable releases and a focused atmosphere.
- Our founders are all engineers, so code is at our core
- We only build for evergreen browsers
- Continuous deployment, thanks to code reviews, a solid CI/CD pipeline, and review apps for every change
- Email us about your motivation and your path so far.
- In a Zoom call we get to know each other, present our company, product and salary structure.
- We give you a small assignment to solve at home. It shouldn’t take more than 3–4 hours.
- In a final session at our office we discuss your assignment and work together on an actual case.
Our team develops one of the world’s finest management tools for dentists and their patients. Today Denteo is used in more than 200 clinics with hundreds of daily users.
We continue our rapid growth in Switzerland and expand to new markets abroad. This guarantees attractive challenges across all our activities.
By now we know our sector well and have a deep understanding of the overall work ahead of us. At the same time new opportunities and challenges come up all the time – a startup reality.
That’s why we don’t follow a rigid protocol when taking on new team members, but encourage them to shape and expand their role along the way.
What we offer
- A career in a fast-growing startup
- An honest and warm environment
- The bare minimum of hierarchy
- Flexible hours and partial remote work
- A family-friendly place to work
- Transparent and competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holidays
- A week-long retreat abroad every year
- Our working language is English
- The Denteo office is in Zurich
- We work on site at least two days per week