Lead Customer Experience, 80–100%
80–100% Zurich, Switzerland
One reason for our growth is the friendly and competent assistance we provide to clients. This includes planning their onboardings, training them on Denteo and providing ongoing support.
We’re seeking a hands-on leader to join and drive our customer experience team (currently 3 people + you). You want to empower every team member to reach the next level, all while driving a vision forward and continuously improving our quality, tools and processes? Please apply!
- Lead Denteo’s customer experience team. Work closely with everyone involved to ensure the topics evolve in line with Denteo’s vision. Hold the team accountable and foster continuous improvement through close relationships and coaching. Introduce and maintain relevant KPIs, continuously improve tooling and processes, and promote a forward-thinking vision.
- Onboard new customers. Your responsibilities include managing the transition to Denteo, answering any questions new customers might have, planning for data migration and training, and coordinating the process both internally and externally. You work towards a clear vision and processes for the onboardings, but know well that plans change and processes need constant refinements.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken), and understand Swiss-German. Proficiency in French is a plus.
- Experienced in the SaaS or startup customer experience industry.
- Curious and open to feedback, have an affinity for new technologies and like to consult data & a variety of inputs when making decisions.
- A reliable, proactive and organised person with a positive attitude.
- Highly skilled at interacting with a diverse range of people.
- Equipped with a proven track record of leading strategic projects and managing a small team.
- Ready to take on responsibility.
What we offer:
- Experience in a growing startup, expanding abroad
- Purposeful work, supporting doctors and patients
- An honest and warm environment
- A life circumstances-friendly place to work (family, hobbies, health…)
- 40 hours work week
- Flexible hours and partial remote work
- Transparent and competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holidays
- A week-long retreat every year
- Yearly visit of a dental hygienist at the office
- Possibility for further education
- Write to us about your motivation, your path so far, projects you worked on and your preferred starting date.
- In a Zoom call, we present our company, software and salary structure, get to know you and take the time for your questions.
- We give you a small problem to solve at home. It shouldn’t take more than 3–4 hours.
- In a final interview with parts of the team, we pair on a real case, we discuss your work, ask relevant questions and hash out the details.
- Working language is English or German.
- Our office is in Zurich and we value working on site some days per week.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, gender identity, age, ethnic group, sexual orientation, religion or physical ability.
Our team develops one of the world’s finest digital management solutions for dentists and their patients. Today Denteo is used in more than 250 clinics with hundreds of daily users.
We continue our rapid growth in Switzerland and expand to new markets abroad. This guarantees attractive challenges across all our activities.
Now we need more hands on deck. Do you have a longing for meaningful work around kind people? Please apply!