80–100% Zurich, Switzerland
What we offer:
- Experience in a growing startup, expanding abroad
- Purposeful work, supporting doctors and patients
- An honest and warm environment
- A life circumstances-friendly place to work (family, hobbies, health…)
- 40 hours work week
- Flexible hours and partial remote work
- Transparent and competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holidays
- A week-long retreat every year
- Yearly visit of a dental hygienist at the office
- Possibility for further education
- Write to us about your motivation, your path so far, projects you worked on and your preferred starting date.
- In a Zoom call, we present our company, software and salary structure, get to know you and take the time for your questions.
- We give you a small problem to solve at home. It shouldn’t take more than 3–4 hours.
- In a final interview with parts of the team, we pair on a real case, we discuss your work, ask relevant questions and hash out the details.
- Working language is English or German.
- Our office is in Zurich and we value working on site some days per week.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, gender identity, age, ethnic group, sexual orientation, religion or physical ability.
Our team develops one of the world’s finest digital management solutions for dentists and their patients. Today Denteo is used in more than 200 clinics with hundreds of daily users.
We continue our rapid growth in Switzerland and expand to new markets abroad. This guarantees attractive challenges across all our activities.
Now we need more hands on deck. Do you have a longing for meaningful work around kind people? Please apply!